INTERACTIVE GRAPHICS IN TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS PLANNING AND DESIGN
The report summarizes the content and findings of a three-day seminar designed to explore and assess the potential utility of interactive computer graphics for application in the transportation systems planning and design fields. The seminar was structured around the concept of finding good matches between existing technology in the interactive graphics field (capabilities) with high priority and suitable problems in the transportation planning and design fields (needs). The basic objective was to define and specify, as clearly as possible, some guidelines for the U.S. Dept. of Transportation that could assist the formulation of a DOT development and demonstration program strategy for using existing technology in the computer graphics area.
- Proceedings of a Seminar Held at the Battelle Seattle Research Center, 31 Oct-1 Nov 73 in Seattle, Wash. Also pub. as Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, Md. Rept. no DOT-TST-74-10.
University of Washington, SeattleSeattle, WA USA 98195
- Schneider, J
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer graphics; Computers; Graphics; Information systems; Network analysis (Planning); Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interactive graphics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00054415
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40012
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM