OUTLOOK FOR POWDER METALLURGY IN THE 80'S WITH EMPHASIS ON THE AUTOMOTIVE MARKET
Powder metallurgy is both a dynamic technology and a dynamic industry, having moved forward in many new directions. The material presented on this technology/industry concentrates on three specific areas: 1) supply of raw material, 2) technology, and 3) the P/M parts business itself, particularly the automotive market.
- Prepared for the SAE Meeting February 25-29, 1980.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Roll, K H
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers
- TRT Terms: Applications; Automobile industry; Metallurgy; Powder metallurgy; Powders; Technological innovations; Vehicular materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile materials; Powder metals
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I34: Steels and Metals; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00325242
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800302
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM