FUEL ECONOMY AND EMISSIONS OF LEAN BURN ENGINES (CONFERENCE), 1979
This conference contains 20 papers primarily concerned with the results of performance tests of spark ignition and diesel engines, with particular reference to fuel economy. Instruments used such as anemometers and photographic equipment are described.
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers June 12-14, 1979, Fuel Economy and Emissions of Lean Burn Engines, London, England.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers1 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ, England
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 221 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Anemometers; Conferences; Diesel engines; Dynamometers; Economic efficiency; Flames; Flow; Fluid dynamics; Fuel consumption; Internal combustion engines; Lean fuel mixtures; Performance tests; Research; Spark ignition engines; Turbulence; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Flame research; Flow of fluids; Lean fuel engine; Turbulent
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00325229
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM