DEFINITION OF DRIVER INFORMATION INSTRUMENTATION FEATURES
Many new driver information features are being added to today's vehicles. This paper addresses the utility of these features to the customer and the functional parameters which must be specified in order to assure optimum performance of these features.
- Also published in HS-028 950 (SAE-SP-457), "Automotive Electronic Instrumentation; Displays and Sensors," Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 1980 p 59-63. Presented at SAE Congress and Exposition, Detroit, 25-29 February 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Greene, E S
- Sandelbach, D R
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 63 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Applications; Automobiles; Driver information systems; Instrument panels; Instrumentation; Measuring instruments; Microprocessors; Performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Computers (Microprocessor)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00325218
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800353, HS-028 960
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1985 12:00AM