HEAVY-DUTY MARINE GAS TURBINE SEMINAR
Ten papers presented at a Marine Gas Turbine Seminar are included in this publication. One paper discussed the basic gas turbine design and fuel rates. Another paper discussed the method of installation and experiences connected with the sea trials of the first shipboard installations. Gas turbine-electric drive installations were presented as they will be installed on a series of tankers for Chevron. Basic price information and details for estimaters and designers plus comparisons with other types of drives are presented in the concluding papers.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
- Rowen, W I
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment maintenance; Gas turbines; Propulsion; State of the art
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054399
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: General Electric
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM