SOME ABC'S OF AIR SPRING SUSPENSIONS FOR COMMERCIAL ROAD VEHICLES
This paper reviews what air suspensions should accomplish and how closer attention to principles and ideas presented here can result in greater user satisfaction. Some new and potentially helpful ideas are also presented which may set trends for future designs.
- Prepared for SAE Meeting February 25-29, 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Bank, T A
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 16 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Air suspension systems; Commercial vehicles; Motor vehicles; Suspension systems; Suspensions; Trucks; Vehicle design; Vehicles
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00325093
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800482
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM