LNG STORAGE WITH PRESTRESSED CONCRETE
Work performed by Linde Division of Union Carbide in the 1950's by the American Gas Association, by Texas Easterns Gas Transmission Crop. and by Gaz de France have demonstrated the suitability of prestressed concrete as a suitable material for constructing LNG storage tanks. Five such facilities are described in this paper.
- Price for entire Proceedings is $20.00. Abstract prepared by Texas A&M University.
International Conference on LNG (1st),
- Closner, J J
- Publication Date: 1968-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Fuel storage; Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals; Storage tanks
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete storage tanks; Lng storage
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00054381
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Maritime Research Center, Galveston
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM