SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THE YOKOHAMA LNG RECEIVING AND UTILIZATION FACILITIES OF TOKYO GAS COMPANY, LTD.
This paper discusses conditions at the Negishi Works, Yokohoma leading to the selection of LNG as the energy source. The author treats the consumption patterns of both Tokyo Gas Co. and Tokyo Electric Power Co. He then outlines their major LNG facilities, the characteristics, and the control system to be used. Seven pages of tables and diagrams are included.
- Price for entire Proceedings is $20.00.
International Conference on LNG (1st),
- HAGIWARA, Y
- Publication Date: 1968-4
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight handling; Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng handling
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00054380
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Maritime Research Center, Galveston
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM