RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN ELECTRIC ROLLING STOCK DESIGN ON INDIAN RAILWAYS
This paper discusses recent developments in locomotives and multiple unit cars on the Indian Railways, including: increased capacity, track limitations, locomotive designs, rectifiers, traction motors, trucks, and multiple unit cars.
Institution of Electrical EngineersSavoy Place
London WC2R 0BL, NY England 10016-5997
- Kanjilal, S K
- Publication Date: 1968
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Locomotives; Multiple unit trains; Railroad electrification
- Identifier Terms: Indian Railways
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054371
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: #50 Conf Pub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM