DESIGN OF NEW MOTIVE POWER FOR EASE OF DRIVING AND MAINTENANCE
This paper discusses the factors in locomotive design that promote ease of operation and maintenance. It covers aspects of both mechanical and electrical maintenance on the locomotives, and also the impact of the locomotive on track maintenance.
Institution of Electrical EngineersSavoy Place
London WC2R 0BL, NY England 10016-5997
- NOUVION, F F
- Publication Date: 1968
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Electric locomotives; Locomotives; Railroad electrification; Train track dynamics
- Identifier Terms: Societe nationale des chemins de fer francais
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054370
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: #50 Conf Pub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM