COASTAL AND OCEAN-GOING TUG/BARGES
Tug/barge systems, whether for operation in sheltered waters or across the oceans, have certain advantages over conventional ships. This paper discusses a particular system of connection between tug and barge, and the advantages which accrue from the use of the system. Order from BSRA as No. 54,299.
- Proceedings of the 6th International Tug Convention, held Hamburg, March 20-23, 1979.
- Boutan, C
- Colin, J-P
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: p. 71
- TRT Terms: Barges; Ocean going tugs; Tug ship interaction; Tugboats
- Old TRIS Terms: Integrated tug barge systems; Tug barge linkage; Tug barge systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00324758
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM