TRANSPORT OF COAL BY PIPELINE
This paper deals with process aspects of pipeline technology indicates the circumstances under which a slurry pipeline either for domestic use or for export purposes is attractive in comparison with transportation by rail.
- Future Coal Supply for the World Energy Balance, IIASA (int Inst for Appl Syst Anal) Conference on Energy Resources, 3rd, Moscow, November 28-December 2, 1977.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- DE RUITER, H
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: p. 318-330
- TRT Terms: Coal pipelines; Competition; Pipeline transportation; Slurry pipelines; Transportation modes
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00324736
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM