PERFORMANCE OF ELECTRIFIED RAILWAYS
The discussions recorded in this volume refer to contributions published in Conference Publication No. 50. Throughout this volume all comments applicable to the appropriate contribution have been grouped together and are followed by the author(s) collective reply. At the beginning of each section, an index of relevant contributions is given.
- For individual papers of Part 1 see RRIS #054355-#054375.
Institution of Electrical EngineersSavoy Place
London WC2R 0BL, NY England 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1968
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 185 p.
- Issue Number: Pt2
- TRT Terms: Electric locomotives; Locomotives; Multiple unit trains; Railroad electrification; Rapid transit
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054354
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: #50 Conf Pub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM