THE HISTORY OF THE ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE
This book traces the development of the electric locomotive in main line railroad service. A considerable amount of technical information is provided on the locomotives, and some on the electrifications. Photographs and diagrams supplement the text. The coverage is worldwide.
Allen (George) and Unwin40 Museum Street
- Haut, FJG
- Publication Date: 1969
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 147 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric locomotives; History; Locomotives; Railroad electrification
- Subject Areas: History; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054338
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM