WASHINGTON-BALTIMORE AIRPORT ACCESS SURVEY. VOLUME III. A CASE STUDY.
This volume discusses the Washington-Baltimore airport access survey as a special illustrative case including the important events and problems that arose from survey conception, to execution, to results. Alternatives considered at critical points in the development of the survey are given in some detail along with the reasons for the choices made. This volume will hopefully provide information and background to those who are considering planning other airport access studies. (Author)
- See Also Volume 4, PB-179576, RRIS #054322.
ABT Associates, Incorporated55 Wheeler Street
Cambridge, MA USA 02138
- Publication Date: 1968-5
- Pagination: 85 p.
- Volume: 3
- TRT Terms: Airport access; Surveys
- Identifier Terms: Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054321
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DT-735133
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 3 1974 12:00AM