SEATRADE U.S. YEARBOOK 1980
This second edition of the Yearbook, like its 1979 predecessor, incorporates summaries of recent economic, political and technical developments in U.S. shipping and offers readers details of the individual companies and institutions which make up the industry's major sectors. While the descriptions of some companies are unavoidably less complete than others, the information made available effectively portrays an accurate and comprehensive view of the vast and complex U.S. Maritime industry. The Yearbook contains chapters on fleet, shipbuilding and employment statistics, a review of the liner trades, container leasing, bulk shipping, service craft, shipbuilding, trade and ports, inland waterways and domestic trade, finance, brokers and agents, maritime aasociations and labor organizations.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1337152
Seatrade Publications LimitedFairfax House
Colchester CO1 1RJ, Essex, England
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 248 p.
- Publisher: Seatrade Publications, Limited
- ISSN: 0037-0428
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Containers; Equipment leasing; Financing; Fleet management; International trade; Labor unions; Liner shipping; Ports; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Shipping conferences; Ships; Statistics; Trade; Trade associations; Trade routes
- Old TRIS Terms: Conference operations; Fleet statistics; Ship financing; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323291
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM