NEW OIL POLLUTION EMERGENCY SPRAYING EQUIPMENT FROM COOPER PEGLER
The new Beachguard Super unit, developed from the Beachguard Duo trailer or boat mounted unit, is more compact and offers a wider capability. It has been given full Warren Spring approval. It is completely self-contained and weighs only 480 kg. Powered by either Petter diesel or Honda 4-stroke petrol engine, the equipment has a dispersant tank capacity and has 410 m of flexible high pressure hose. Application equipment consists of 4 cannon guns, 4 lances, and 1 pistol gun. The cannon guns spray with a pencil slim high pressure jet, or fine cone spray. The lances are fitted with a pressure control valve and a flood jet nozzle to operate within pressure range from zero. The pistol gun is provided essentially for cleaning down equipment. The Beahguard Super can be quickly located. It can deploy either the standard or the latest environmentally safe concentrated dispersants, by means of an infinitely variable mixing facility, to dilute dispersants with either sea or fresh water, to a ratio as low as 50:1.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Pagination: 843 p.
- TRT Terms: Beaches; Cleaning; Dispersers; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills
- Old TRIS Terms: Beach cleaning; Oil dispersal; Oil spill dispersants
- Subject Areas: Environment; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00323252
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM