EVALUATION OF THE SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION'S RAIL SERVICES REPORT
This is an evaluation by the Rail Service Planning Office (ICC) of the DOT Report 'Rail Service in the Midwest and Northeast Region'. The evaluation reflects a fundamental dissatisfaction with the DOT report, and also concludes the public must participate in the planning process.
- Report of the Rail Services Planning Office to the United States Railway Association.
Interstate Commerce Commission,
- Publication Date: 1974-5-2
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Bankruptcy; Governments; Planning; Policy; Regulations
- Identifier Terms: Penn Central Transportation Company; U.S. Interstate Commerce Commission
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning; Government policies; Government regulations; Rail service planning office; United states railway association
- Subject Areas: Finance; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054297
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM