NOISE AND VIBRATION CONTROL ON SEAGOING VESSELS
Contents: Calculation of silencers of the laminated type with small air gaps; Attenuation of sound in channels of laminated silencers with small clearances; Attenuation of sound in the channels of laminated silencers with a cellular lining; The noise of shipboard navigational instruments; Vibrational acoustic characteristics of shipboard low-speed diesels.
- Trans. of Tsentralnyi Nauchno-Issledovatelskii Institut Morskogo Flota. Trudy (USSR) N171, pp 21-54, 62-84, 1973.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Khodyrev, V Y
- Publication Date: 1973-11-21
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Damping (Physics); Engine rooms; Noise; Noise control; Ships; Vibration; Vibration isolation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic vibration; Engine room noise; Shipboard noise; Vibration isolators
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054295
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1974 12:00AM