PROBLEMS OF THE ARCTIC AND ANTARCTIC. NUMBER 40, 1972
Russian papers on research in the arctic are presented in this periodical. Included are studies on ocean currents, ice movement and meteorology.
- Trans. of Problemy Arktiki i Antarktiki (USSR). Sbornik Statei, n40 1972, by M. Levi. Sponsored in part by National Science Foundation, Washington, D.C. Special Foreign Currency Science Information Program.
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Treshnikov, A F
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 138 p.
- TRT Terms: Ice; Motion; Ocean currents; Weather forecasting
- Candidate Terms: Ice forecasting
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice movement
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00054265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM