GUIDELINES FOR ESTABLISHING SPECIFICATIONS AND TEST METHODS FOR AUTOMOTIVE SENSORS
This paper describes a comprehensive approach for both specifications and test methods for sensors that are used in automotive electronics. The manifold absolute pressure sensor is a device for which sufficient applications and non-proprietary information exist to allow complete documentation. On-going industry efforts are discussed in other sensor as well as actuator areas.
- Published in HS-029 044 (SAE-SP-458), "Sensors for Automotive Systems," Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 1980, pp 39-47. Presented at SAE Congress and Exposition, Detroit, 25-29 February 1980.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Frank, R K
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 49 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers
- TRT Terms: Applications; Automobiles; Automotive engineering; Electronic equipment; Electronics; Guidelines; Performance based specifications; Pressure gages; Sensors; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Pressure sensors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00322896
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800022, HS-029 048
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 19 1984 12:00AM