COMPUTER GRAPHICS -- ASSESSMENT OF STATE-OF-THE-ART
This paper discusses computer graphics relating to the computer-aided-design of automobiles at General Motors and Ford Motor Company. An individual history of computer graphics is presented for each company, in addition to an indication of each company's assessment of the system's future potential.
- From the SAE Meeting held February 25-29, 1980.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Dill, J C
- Bliss, F W
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer aided design; Computer graphics; State of the art studies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00322883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800010
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM