AUTOMOTIVE ADHESIVES -- PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
The use of adhesives in automobile manufacturing is reviewed. Special attention is paid to the apparent increase in interest in adhesives by automotive engineers in recent years. Developments in adhesive resin technology are discussed in the light of the changing nature of automotive materials from the early 1900's to the present time. Projections are made for probable developments in the technology of automotive adhesives.
- From the SAE Meeting held February 25-29, 1980.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Schneberger, G L
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers
- TRT Terms: Adhesives; Automobile industry; Automotive engineering; Bonding; Building materials; Resins; Reviews
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile manufacture
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00322878
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800210
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM