STATISTICAL AMPLITUDE DISTRIBUTION ANALYZER
The system enables the amplitude istribution of variable quantities to be obtained even for long distances or time intevals. The main parts are: input transduces (of acceleration, forces, etc.), trigger connected with wheel revolution, amplitude analyzer, memory and printing unit. Typical field of application is the evaluation of the "degree of driving severity" of vehicles on various roads and circuits. This offers a basic knowledge for fatigue evaluations and road test duplications, to reproduce actual road conditions.
- From the SAE Meeting held February 25-29, 1980.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Carenzi, L
- Celei, F
- Chiesa, A
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 6 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Amplitude (Physics); Evaluation; Fatigue (Mechanics); Fatigue (Physiological condition); Information processing; Motor vehicles; Pavement performance; Pavements; Physical distribution; Statistical analysis; Transducers; Vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Distribution applications; Statistical amplitude distribution analyzer
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00322865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800246
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM