TEST AND EVALUATION OF THE SES-100B
This paper reviews the over-all program objective and the specific technical objectives of the SES-100B. The SES-100B which was built and tested by the Bell Aerospace Co., a division of Textron, is described in terms of the major mechanical system on the craft as well as the important hull construction features and the data acquisition system. The test program is reviewed from the initiation of testing to the current time period. The test results are presented and problem areas discussed.
- Presented at the Advanced Marine Vehicles Conference, jointly sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, with the active cooperation and support of the United States Navy, San Diego, Calif., Feb. 25-28, 1974.
AIAA/SNAME Advanced Marine Vehicles Conference1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY United States 10019
- Forrest, C L
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Hulls; Shipbuilding; Surface effect ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull construction
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054236
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper #74-317
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM