35 GHZ COMMUNICATION LINK FOR RAILWAY APPLICATIONS
A 35 GHz line-of-sight transmission link for communication between traffic control center and all trains on the line has been investigated. Secure transmission for distances ranging from 500 to 2000 m has been achieved. The equipment and test results are briefly described.
- Conference Proceedings of the European Microwave Conference 9th, Brighton, England, September 17-20, 1979.
Microwave Exhibition and Publications LimitedSevenoaks, Kent, England
- Meinel, H
- Plattner, A
- Breitschaedel, R
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: p. 259-262
- TRT Terms: Centralized traffic control; Communication systems; Microwaves; Positive train control; Railroads; Telecommunications
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00322576
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1980 12:00AM