MARINE ATOMIC STEAM-GENERATING INSTALLATIONS
The report contains Principal schematics for shipboard atomic energy and steam generating installations; Principles of operation and nuclear reactor arrangements; Structural members of reactors and control and safety system drive mechanisms; Steam generators for marine atomic steam generating plants (PPU); Primary loop circulating pumps for marine atomic steam generating plants; Auxiliary equipment for marine atomic steam generating plants; Materials used in marine atomic steam generating plants; Biological shielding for marine atomic steam generation plants; Control of a marine atomic steam generating plant; Some problems involved in the maintenance and safety of marine atomic steam-generating plants; and A procedure for planning marine atomic steam-generating plants.
- Translation of Monograph Sudovye Atomnye Paroproizvoditelnye Ustanovki, Leningrad, 1965
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA USA
- Afrikantov II
- Mitenkov, F M
- Publication Date: 1969-7-22
- Pagination: 442 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear power; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Radiation shielding; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor operation; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1973 12:00AM