PAPERWORK OR PROFITS IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE
This research Study was prepared from data developed jointly by the National Committee on International Trade Documentation, NCITD and The Office of Facilitation of the Department of Transportation, DOT and catalogues and analyzes the practices and procedures relating the international trade documentation and recommends corrective steps to eliminate paperwork in world commerce.
- See also MRIS #054225-11.
Department of TransportationOffice of Facilitation, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
National Committee on International Trade Document30 East 42nd Street, Suite 1406
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Documents; Freight documents; Intermodal transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Documentation simplification; Intermodal documentation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00054226
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Transportation
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM