Do you trust me?
Trust is at the heart of every supplier-customer relationship. A recent survey of almost 250 suppliers identifies nine key attributes and seven guidelines to help customers build, maintain and advance trust. The payoffs for customers range from better communication to improved collaboration and preferred customer status regardless of contract length or size.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- TRENT, ROBERT J
- Publication Date: 2019-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 22-29
- TRT Terms: Logistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Customer relations; Moral and ethical aspects; Trust
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01704088
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 2 2019 12:16PM