CORROSION UNDER PAINT FILM OF VARIOUS GALVANIZED STEELS
Long term corrosion tests for more than 10,000 hr by means of a salt spray test and a special cycle test were conducted to study the corrosion resistance of various painted galvanized steels generally used as corrosion resistant materials, in which hot dip galvanized, electro galvanized, galvannealed and cold rolled steel are included.
- From the SAE Meeting held February 25-29, 1980.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- TAKAHASHI, H
- Shirogane, Y
- Matsudo, K
- Adaniya, T
- Omura, M
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Building materials; Corrosion; Corrosion resistance; Galvanized metals; Galvanizing; Motor vehicles; Steel; Vehicular materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile materials; Painted galvanized steels; Steel corrosion
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I34: Steels and Metals;
- Accession Number: 00322300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 800145
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM