Debate : all hail the driverless car?
It's about expanding freedom of movement / Amitai Bin-Nun -- We can't accept 40,000 dead as the status quo / Chris Urmson -- Face reality : this will never work / Meredith Broussard -- The benefits won't be shared by everyone / Ashley Nunes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- "These essays were adapted from a debate April 13 in New York on the motion 'All Hail the Driverless Car' as part of the nonprofit debate series Intelligence Squared U.S., in partnership with the Manhattan Institute's Adam Smith Society."
- Publication Date: 2019-4-22
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 14-15
- Automotive News
- Publisher: Crain Communications, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-1551
- Accession Number: 01703978
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 2 2019 12:14PM