Technology & Maintenance Council
Fleets credit safety technology with educing crashes, claims / by Seth Clevenger -- Altec's Calhoun steps in as new TMC chairman, aims to bolster technician recruiting, training / by Fran Matso Lysiak -- TMC, FleetNet unveil results from benchmarking program / by Joe Howard -- Lion sets fall production for Class 8 electric truck / by Roger Gilroy -- TMC, PIT Group to study brake systems / by Eleanor Lamb -- TMC examines road ahead for automated trucking / by Seth Clevenger -- ATA's Spear addresses TMC meeting, discusses industry image, development / by Eleanor Lamb -- Aftermarket industry representatives ask for equal access to repair data / by Eleanor Lamb -- Navistar to open distribution center, expand last-minute parts availability / by Joe Howard -- Rush unveils online shopping tool for parts / by Eleanor Lamb -- Trimble, Decisiv partner to connect fleets with repair data from service providers / by Seth Clevenger -- Eaton prepares for new emissions regulations / by Roger Gilroy -- Cuthbertson tells fleets to speed switch from AOBRDs / by Eleanor Lamb -- TMC council wants input on mirrorless systems / by Dan Ronan -- Dana now preferred supplier for Lion8, unveils products to improve efficiency / by Roger Gilroy -- P.S.I. expands tire management lineup with TireView pressure monitoring / by Fran Matso Lysiak -- Adjustable air pressure mechanisms can aid drivers, equipment, Australian company finds / by Eleanor Lamb -- Michelin debuts Agilis CrossClimate tire designed for light trucks, delivery vans / by Fran Matso Lysiak -- Donaldson debuts wireless filter monitoring system / by Joe Howard -- FlowBelow AeroKit available on International LT series / by Fran Matso Lysiak -- Phillips expands line of telematics systems designed for trailers, chassis, containers / by Seth Clevenger -- NACFE's second 'Run on Less' challenge seeks diverse group of regional drivers / by Dan Ronan -- Aperia expands Halo product with predictive intelligence / by Roger Gilroy -- Ioxus enables wireless management for its uStart battery support system / by Seth Clevenger.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 4.
- Publication Date: 2019-3-25
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 1, 4-5, 10-25, 46-47, 60-61
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Equipment; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Trade shows
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01703838
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 2 2019 12:11PM