Ballast water management
Alfa Laval to apply to lower USCG holding time : Anders Lindmark, Head of Alfa Laval PureBallast, was upbeat about the market outlook when The Motorship interviewed him in January 2019 -- Optimarin reports record dearly order surge : ballast water treatment (BWT) specialist Optimarin revealed today that 2019 is set to be a record year, with the orderbook currently five times the size it was at this point in 2018 -- Evac integrates wastewater product distributors -- BIO-UV targets lower flow segments for growth : Montpellier-based French ballast water management system (BWMS) manufacturer BIO-UV plans to gain a 5 percent share of global ultraviolet (UV) BWMS sales by 2024, by concentrating on sales to lower flow segments of the market.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 26.
- Publication Date: 2019-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 26-29
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Ships); Purification; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Discharge of ballast water
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01703780
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 2 2019 12:10PM