Solving the Nonlinear Problems of Estimation for Navigation Data Processing Using Continuous-Time Particle Filter
A new continuous-time particle filter algorithm is proposed for solving the problems of nonlinear estimation of signal when describing the mathematical models of an observed object and a measuring system by means of stochastic differential equations. This algorithm can be used in the estimation problems related to navigation data processing. The algorithm verification is presented by example of a navigation system error estimation using geophysical field map data.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/20751087
- © Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., 2019.
- Ryabov, K A
- Publication Date: 2019-1
- Media Type: Web
- Features: References;
- Pagination: pp 27-34
- TRT Terms: Data processing centers; Estimating; Filters; Navigation; Stochastic processes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01706456
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 2019 3:15PM