AN APPROACH TO STANDARDIZING HUMAN PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
The standardization and evaluation of methods of performance assessment represents an improtant area of concern. In this paper an approach that concentrates on two critical areas and the relationship between them is discussed. These are: (a) a task classification system, and (b) a performance measure classification system. An example is presented that illustrates some preliminary research related to the use of a performance measure classification system. The paper concludes by suggesting areas and directions for future research efforts. (Author)
- Presented at the Planning Conference of Standardization of Tasks and Measures for Human Factors Research held at Texas Technological University, Lubbock, Texas, on March 1970.
Human Resources Research Organization International, Incorporated66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 400
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Engel, John D
- Publication Date: 1970-10
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Personnel management; Personnel performance
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00015373
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1971 12:00AM