OPERATIONAL CHOICES FOR INTERMODAL TERMINALS: "CONTAINER SILO"
SCELTE OPERATIVE NEI TERMINAL INTERMODALI: "UN SILO PER CONTAINER"
The article attempts to define a design for a container silo taking into account the general structure that would be required and the equipment to be used for handling.
Etas Kompass Periodici Tecnici S.p.A.Via Mantegna 6
20154 Milan, Italy
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: p. 37-39
- TRASPORTI INDUSTRIALI
- Issue Number: 251
- TRT Terms: Container handling; Container terminals; Containers; Intermodal terminals; Inventory control; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Italy
- Old TRIS Terms: Container inventory control
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00319974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1980 12:00AM