SHIPBOARD AND STATIONARY LIQUID-METAL POWER PLANTS
Thermal systems and basic equipment for liquid-metal power plants; Liquid metals in plants for the direct conversion of heat and chemical energy of fuel into electrical energy; Pumps, heat exchangers, and auxiliary equipment for liquid-metal plants; and Instrumentation for liquid-metal power plants.
- Translation of Monograph Sudovie i Statsionarnye Zhidkometallicheskie Energeticheskie Ustanovki, Leningrad, 1967 p29-142, 224-240.
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA United States
- Kanaev, A A
- Kopp, I Z
- Publication Date: 1970-9-10
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Fuel cells; Heat exchangers; High speed rail; Liquids; Propulsion; Reactor fuel cycle
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced propulsion; Liquid metal power plants; Nuclear fuel cycles
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015371
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1973 12:00AM