TECHNICAL COMMITTEE REPORT ON CONCRETE ROADS
This publication contains nine reports prepared by the Technical Committee for Concrete Roads: Load Transfer at Joints; Sealing of Joints--Unsealed Joints; Fibre-Reinforced Concrete; Requirements for Early Trafficking; Use of Super-Plasticized Concrete; Surface Quality (Influence of Materials and Construction Methods on Evenness, Skid Resistance, Frost and Salt Resistance, and Noise); Design and Construction of Overlays; Road Base Bound with Hydraulic Binders; and The Purdue Conference on Concrete Pavement Design.
- Sixteenth World Road Congress held September 16-21, 1979, Vienna, Austria.
Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses155 rue de la Loi
1040 Brussels, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Base course (Pavements); Concrete pavements; Durability; Fiber reinforced concrete; Hydraulic binders; Joint sealing; Joints (Engineering); Load transfer; Overlays (Pavements); Pavement design; Pavements; Paving; Polymer concrete; Skid resistance; Surface course (Pavements); Texture
- Old TRIS Terms: Joint
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Highways; Materials; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I32: Concrete; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 00319166
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM