ALBUQUERQUE TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
This paper presents a brief description of the overall transportation programs of the City of Albuquerque. Transportation facilities, construction and operations are undertaken within several programs other than the city's own annual budget. These programs include the Federally assisted programs established by the Federal Aid Highway Act, the Urban Mass Transportation Act, the Municipal Arterial Program of the New Mexico State Highway Department, and the City of Albuquerque Capital Improvement Program.
- Proceedings of the 17th Paving Conference, held at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, 1980.
University of New Mexico, AlbuquerqueDepartment of Civil Engineering
Albuquerque, NM United States 87131-0001
- Beck, E L
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Administration; City planning; Conferences; Financing; Highway operations; Legislation; Public transit; Roads; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: Federal Aid Highway Act
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway administration
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00324858
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM