APPLICATIONS OF SLENDER BODY THEORY TO SHIPS MOVING IN RESTRICTED SHALLOW WATER
- Symposium on Aspects of Navigability of Constraint Waterways, including Harbor Entrances, Delft, April 1978.
Netherlands Ship Research Center TNOLeegwaterstraat 5
- Yeung, R W
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Maneuvering; Thinness
- Old TRIS Terms: Restricted water operation; Shallow water maneuvering; Slender bodies
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323979
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM