UNUSUAL SCALE EFFECT ON MANOEUVRABILITIES OF SHIPS WITH BLUNT BODIES
- Presented at the 11th International Towing Tank Conference, 1966.
Society of Naval Architects of Japan15-16, Toranomon, 1-chome, Minato-ku
- Nomoto, K
- Publication Date: 1966
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bluff bodies; Bows; Maneuverability; Ships; Structural models
- Uncontrolled Terms: Scale effect; Ship models
- Old TRIS Terms: Bow configurations; Model testing
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM