SOME HYDRODYNAMIC ASPECTS OF SHIP MANEUVERABILITY
- Presented at the 6th Naval Hydrodynamics Symposium, 1966, which was co-sponsored by the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Office of Naval ResearchDepartment of the Navy, 800 North Quincy Street
Arlington, VA USA 22217
- Newman, J N
- Publication Date: 1966
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Hydrodynamics; Maneuverability; Maneuvering; Mathematical models
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323858
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM