MULTIPURPOSE MARINE SIMULATOR SYSTEM AND ITS APPLICATIONS
The growth of automation and the complication of the objects to be subjected to automation have made it more difficult for those who design and use them to reach a correct conclusion that the planned automation system meets various conditions satisfactorily. To overcome such difficulty, the multipurpose marine simulator system was developed by the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and has been in actual service since June 1974. This paper discusses the features and purposes of the marine simulator, and also deals with the applied examples of the marine turbine plant simulator system to the development, operation, training and adjustment of the control equipment.
- Presented at the 4th Ship Control Systems Symposium, 1975.
Royal Netherlands Naval CollegeP-de Hoochweg
129 Rotterdam, Netherlands
- OKANO, S
- Nagata, S
- Matsunobu, H
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Control; Electric power plants; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Control systems automation; Power plant control; Power plant simulation; Simulated propulsion plants
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00323683
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM