REPORT OF THE MANEUVERABILITY COMMITTEE, 12TH ITTC. APPENDIX 1
Since being established at the 9th ITTC the Manoeuvrability Committee has kept under review the choice, definition and methods of measuring quantities and qualities necessary to define the manoeuvrability of ships. During these years a number of different ideas and methods have been brought out. The purpose of the present appendix is to make a short review of, and to present some discussion upon these methods, as applied to manoeuvring tests previously suggested.
- Presented at the 12th International Towing Tank Conference, 1969.
Rome Towing TankRome, Italy
- Nomoto, K
- Norrbin, N H
- Publication Date: 1969
- TRT Terms: Maneuverability; Maneuvering
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323670
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM