ON THE MEASUREMENT OF STABILITY DERIVATIVES OF MARINER TYPE SHIP BY FORCED YAWING TECHNIQUE
As a part of the international cooperative captive model tests, the stability derivatives of "Mariner" type ship were measured by the forced yawing technique on an 1.8 m ship model at the University of Tokyo. In this written contribution, measured derivatives are simply presented for comparison with the data obtained by other facilities.
- Presented at the 11th International Towing Tank Conference, Tokyo, 1966.
Society of Naval Architects of Japan15-16, Toranomon, 1-chome, Minato-ku
- Motora, S
- Fujino, M
- Publication Date: 1966
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Stability (Mechanics); Yaw; Yaw
- Old TRIS Terms: Model testing; Stability derivatives
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323660
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM