THE REQUIREMENTS OF DATA ACQUISITION FROM A SHIP TRACKING TEST
Various applications for the data obtained from ship tracking exercises are outlined and requirements are proposed for the most exacting use of such tests. Some possible methods of making the required measurements are listed and finally a few remarks are given on one method of analysing the data.
- Presented at the 14th International Tank Towing Conference, 1975.
National Research Council of Canada1200 Montreal Road
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0R6
- GILL, A D
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Position fixing; Prototype tests; Ships; Tracking systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Position finding; Ship tracking
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323598
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM