HYDRODYNAMIC AND COMPUTER SIMULATION STUDIES OF SHIP BEHAVIOR DURING TRANSIT IN HARBOUR CHANNELS
- Presented at the Symposium on the Aspects of Navigability of Constraint Waterways, including Harbour Entrances, April 1978. For further information, direct requests to Haruzo Eda, Stevens Institute of Technology.
Stevens Institute of TechnologyDavidson Laboratory, Castle Point Station
Hoboken, NJ United States 07030
- Eda, H
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Channels (Waterways); Harbors; Hydrodynamics; Maneuvering; Ship pilotage; Ship simulators; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Harbor navigation; Narrow channel navigation; Restricted water operation
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323582
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 2000 12:00AM