A MODEL TESTING TECHNIQUE AND METHOD OF ANALYSIS FOR THE PREDICTION OF STEERING AND MANOEUVRING QUALITIES OF SURFACE VESSELS
- Presented at the 6th Naval Hydrodynamics Symposium, 1966, which was co-sponsored by the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Office of Naval ResearchDepartment of the Navy, 800 North Quincy Street
Arlington, VA USA 22217
- Chislett, M S
- Strom-Tejsen, J
- Publication Date: 1966
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Maneuvering; Steering; Test procedures
- Old TRIS Terms: Model testing; Steering characteristics; Steering dynamics
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM