CO-OPERATIVE TESTS FOR ITTC MARINER CLASS SHIP ROTATING ARM EXPERIMENTS
AEW Haslar undertook to do rotating-arm work using a MARINER model, as part of the Manoeuvrability Committee's Co-operative programme. The work was not completed in time to be included in Mr. Gertler's analysis of constrained model data, Appendix III, Part 2, but is reported herein as a final contribution to the Committee. A comparison is made with NSRDC data.
- Presented at the 12th International Towing Tank Conference 1969.
Rome Towing TankRome, Italy
- Burcher, R K
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment tests; Maneuverability; Test facilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Model testing; Planar motion mechanism; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00323536
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM