THE PORTS OF HAWAII
This revised report covers the ports of Honolulu, Port Allen, Nawiliwili, Kahului, Kaunakakai, Kawaihae, and Hilo and consists of a complete listing of the ports' waterfront facilities, including information on berthing facilities, cranes, transit sheds, grain elevators, warehouses, marine repair plants, and floating equipment. Two maps, which are overlaid on aerial photographs of the harbor area, show the location of the described facilities.
Water Resources Support CenterKingman Building
Fort Belvoir, VA USA 20060
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Berthing facilities; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Intermodal terminals; Maps; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Transit sheds (Wharves); Warehouses
- Geographic Terms: Hawaii
- Old TRIS Terms: Maps (Ports); Terminal facilities; Transit sheds
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00323240
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 50
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM